When will my order ship?
Orders with in-stock inventory will be fulfilled within 7-10 business days (excluding holidays).
Large in-stock furniture items will ship in 2-4 weeks.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping. For all types of orders, you will receive tracking information via email as soon as it's shipped.
How can I track the status of my order?
You will receive an order confirmation once your order has been placed. If you believe you have placed an order but not received a confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once shipped, you will receive a dispatch notification with tracking information.
Can I change / cancel my order?
Please contact email@example.com immediately if you would like to change or cancel your order.
I entered the wrong shipping address by mistake, can I change it?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your delivery address is wrong and we will do our best to amend this.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns on select items within 14 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 14th day to be eligible for a refund. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. “more info on how to return here”
Many of our products are handmade using organic materials and may vary slightly between orders and have slight differences to images. Should there be any damage to the items in your order when it arrives please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com
Our team is always on hand to help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries.
Submitting a Return
- Navigate to our Accounts page or by clicking the button below to get started.
- Log in to your account. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
- What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Caroline Turner Interiors are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.